This section of cover is only applicable if the appropriate winter sports premium has been paid.
ON YOUR HOLIDAY TRAVEL INSURANCE YOU ARE COVERED FOR
1) SKI EQUIPMENT
Up to €725 for the value or repair of your own ski equipment (after making proper allowance for wear and tear and depreciation) or hired ski equipment, if they are lost, stolen or damaged during your trip, limited to €300 for any one item.
2) SKI HIRE
For €15 per day up to a maximum of €300 in all for the reasonable cost of hiring replacement ski equipment as a result of the accidental loss, theft or damage of your own ski equipment during the period of insurance.
3) DELAYED SKI EQUIPMENT
Up to €145 towards the cost of hiring replacement ski equipment necessities, if your own ski equipment is delayed in reaching you on your owtward journey for at least 12 hours and you have a written report for the carrier (i.e. airline, shipping company etc.) or tour representative. Receipts will be necessary in the event of a claim.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR
1) for the first €100 of each and every incident per each insured person involved in the incident (not applicable to 2 and 3 above)
2) if you do not exercise reasonable care for the safety and supervison of your own or your hired ski equipment;
3) in the event of loss, burglary or theft of your own or your hired ski equipment, you do not report this to the police within 48 hours, and do not obtain a written police report;
4) if your own or your hired ski equipment is lost, damaged or delayed in transit, if you do not:
a) notify the carrier (i.e. airline, shipping company etc.) immediately and obtain a written carriers report (or Property Irregularity Report in the case of an airline) or,
b) follow up in writing within 7 days to obtain a written Carrier's Report (or Property Irregularity Report in the case of an airline), if you are unable to obtain ome immediately;
5) for loss, destruction, damage, or theft from confiscation or detention by customs or other officials or authorities;
6) for your own or our hired ski equipment stolen from:
a) an unattended vehicle unless it wa in the rear boot or luggage area of the vehicle and is covered so as not to be visible from outside the vehicle, or items stored on a roof rack (unless the vehicle is parked within sight of you), and there is evidence of forcible and violent entry:
b) an unattended vehicle (other than motor caravan) left for any period bewteen the hours of 9pm and 9am.
7) for anything mentioned in the General Exclulsions