This section of cover is only applicable if the appropriate winter sports premium has been paid.
Cover is only available under this Section between 1st December to 30 April in the northern Hemisphere, and between 1st April and 31 October in the Southern Hemisphere.
If there is a lack of snow in your resort and it closes, which prevents you from skiing which otherwise would be possible
ON OUR HOLIDAY TRAVEL INSURANCE YOU ARE COVERED
1) for a benefit of €15 per day towards the costs you have to pay to travel to another resort, up to a maximum of €450 or
2) for a benefit of €30 for each full day you are unable to ski up to a maximum of €450, if your resort stays closed and there is no other resort available.
For as long as these conditions exist at the resort, but not exceeding the pre-booked period of insurance of your trip.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR
1) for claims where you have not obtained confirmation of resort closure from the local representative;
2) for claims where not all skiing facilities are totally closed;
3) for claims where the lack of snow conditionws are known or are public knowledge at the time of effecting this insurance;
4) for anything mentioned in the General Exclusions.