On the Personal Accident Section of your Travel Insurance
ON YOUR HOLIDAY TRAVEL INSURANCE YOU ARE COVERED FOR
The following benefits, which will be paid to you or your legal personal representative, if you have a personal accident during your trip which, at the end of 12 months of that accdident, is the sole cause of your death or disability;
1) Death - €5,000
2) Loss of limb, total and permanent loss of sight in one or both eyes or permanent total disablement - €5,000
Note - If you are aged under 17 at the time of the accident the death benefit will be limited to fureral and other expenses up to €1,500 and the permanent total disablement benefit will not apply.
YOU ARE NOT COVERED FOR
Any claims for death, loss or disablement caused directly or indirectly by
1) a disease or any physical defect or illness;
2) an injury which existed prior to the commencement of the trip;
4) any claims under this section not notified to us within 12 months of the incident;
5) anything mentioned in the General Exclusions.